Friday, May 04, 2007

Sharing a Secret?

The cat's out of the bag... This is not yet public, but I'll share this with you blog people and hope that CafePress wouldn't mind (I sincerely doubt it would.).

From an official CafePress person:

Hi Shopkeepers,

We're adding excitement to Spring with new items and new color choices. Soon you'll see:

-- Maternity T-shirts: It's what you've been waiting for! With this shirt, we'll be offering a special belly print (10" x 10") area. Available in black and white.

-- Jr. Spaghetti: 3 new colors added! The colors are light pink, light blue, and lemon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me again.

Note that this merchandise is not out yet. But, it'll coming soon.

I know this is not so much a young woman place, or its accompanying store, but I thought you'd like to know. After all, you do have daughters, some of you. I will be making the maternity tops available in my stores - I do support moms - of all ages. : ) I think my already-available "Moms rule" graphic would work on those maternity tops, for a start.

Have a nice weekend! I'm looking forward to a quiet day by myself: baseball (just in front of the TV) while playing/working with my bead stuff, and reading my vast multitude of library books. Kicking back, relaxing, and, frankly, taking a break from this bleep electric box. Looking forward to Spiderman, too, in the next few days. Spidey's back! : ) (If you think I'm a bleep fool now, wait 'til "the Pirates"'s arrival later this month. Yo Ho, Yo Ho...) I'm just an old bleep kid. : D

No comments: