Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Doing a lot of work on the store...

...and will be doing much more. This store is overdue for attention, poor orphan thing that it is. CafePress gave me this (a reward for moving a lot of "Groovy Grandma") when I was too busy with clients and my other stores to do this store justice. I wasn't going to not take advantage of the free six months' store fees... Anyway, this is a new year, and this store is now getting the attention it deserves. Anyway...

Check out the new "Sales & Features" with some samples of "Groovy Grandma" and "Phat Granny." Of course, I'll rotating features in and out of this new "Sales & Features" section.

There's now a huge Sudoku section, filled with sub-sections. Loads of Sudoku wears and wares.

And, check out "For Grandma"... This is not your mother's "For Grandma" section.

See "Phat Granny" and "Groovy Grandma"...

I was rewarded by CafePress for both these graphics. "Groovy Grandma" got me the first six months of this store for free!

No comments: