Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The New Stuff - Grafs & Merch

Images of just a couple of my many new items... Above, the new Raspberry Baseball Cap with the new "InfiniStitch Embroidery." Below is one of the Obama graphics, somewhat obviously. This graphic looks great on buttons - I know, I ordered ten mini-buttons myself and am very pleased with how they turned out.

A few links to some of my new graphics and new merchandise:

See Music Stuff & More store's "Sales & Features" and "NEW NEW NEW" section and 2008 Election & 4th of July (Americana, generally, also includes Obama stuff). And still more Obama stuff in the "& More" section

I have mentioned previously the new *Pink* color for maternity tops, I hope. Also new: pet bowls, in both large and small sizes. Find some in the "NEW NEW NEW" section mentioned above.

No comments: