Wednesday, September 19, 2007

CafePress Bigger Buttons Coming...

...also Yard Signs.

In mid-October this new merchandise will be rolled out. CafePress is thinking the 2008 Election especially.

I have zero ideas for Yard Signs right now, especially since I have yet to choose a candidate. (You may notice that I have "For Gore" stuff available, but Al seems to be showing less and less interest in declaring his candidacy for president, seeming full up on other important projects, such as winning awards and climate change, etc. Darn.) So, yeah, I'll have to make my choice by January (CA Primary), but I haven't zeroed in on anybody yet. Perhaps I'll do several candidates' stuff, since I don't have a favorite right now, anyway? That's a possiblity.

Regardless, I'll put out some of the new, bigger buttons - 3.5" - with some non-political graphics. As in, bigger versions of buttons I already have out there in my stores. Be nice stocking stuffers, etc. Nifty to stick an Earth button on your re-usable totebag (here @ only $14.99), too.

Stay tuned. Again, this new merch will be rolled out in mid-October. The new buttons will come out fast, as they're really easy for me to whip up with the graphics already present.

No comments: